-->

Ashley Graham - a Bond girl moment in sexy black bikini

Ashley Graham - a Bond girl moment in sexy black bikini

Ashley Graham celebrated her 29th birthday with some girlfriends in Cancun, Mexico. She emerges from the sea in sexy black bikini.
And Ashley Graham was simply sizzling as she indulged in some beach time in a stylish black bikini during the getaway at Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa.

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue beauty showed off the curves that landed her the coveted cover this year.
Ashley teamed her halterneck two-piece with a gold bodychain as well as numerous rings and hoop earrings.
Ashley Graham showed off a glossy red manicure and wore her brunette locks loose for a glam Bond girl look.
After cooling off in the ocean Ashley reclined on a sunbed to soak up some rays while sipping on champagne.
Ashley Graham - a Bond girl moment in sexy black bikini
Ashley Graham - a Bond girl moment in sexy black bikini

While speaking on The Ellen DeGeneres Show in February, Ashley Graham discussed her appearances in SI and the pressure placed on young models.

Photos of her emerging from the sea in a Bond girl-esque bikini at the Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa are starting to gain attention online.
Ashley Graham showed off the assets that landed her the coveted Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover this year.

The America’s Next Top Model panellist refrains from calling herself a plus-size model, saying “just because I’m not calling myself plus-size doesn’t mean I’m not representing a woman who is. I’m giving curvy women a seat at a table that we’ve never been invited to before — a table with high-end fashion people who have never considered us beautiful.”

Earlier this year she told Ellen, “I have always been told plus-size starts at a size eight and it goes up to a size 16/18.
“That’s the problem. Like, we’re telling women that they are plus-size, and for me I just like to call it ‘curvesexilicious.’”

Ashley Graham was criticised earlier this year for having lost too much weight.
“Where are your curves?! “ one person commented on a svelte image that Graham posted on Instagram.
“You did lose a lot of weight,” another wrote. “I am no longer a fan of yours. You betrayed a lot of people!”
“Why are you changing yourself? I thought you were comfortable being yourself and being plus size,” another commenter wrote.
“Fake fat person … You’re not overweight, stop saying you are”.
“What happened to embracing your size? You advertise that message then go and lose weight?? I mean hey more power to you, but idk ... puzzled.”

Ashley Graham responded to the criticism by commenting on Instagram that an angle can impact how your body looks in a photo.
“People come on my page and body shame me because I’m too big, because I’m too small, because I’m not good enough for their standards ... But at the end of the day I’m good enough for me,” she wrote.

“Angles will make anyone look bigger or smaller and I just happen to know mine.”

Ashley Graham also responded on Snapchat, with an image of herself with the text, “I will not let others dictate what they think my body should look like for their own comfort, and neither should you.”

Related Articles : Ashley Graham - a Bond girl moment in sexy black bikini

Leave your comment about Ashley Graham - a Bond girl moment in sexy black bikini

Post a Comment